HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Assay Numbers

posted on Dec 15, 2007 10:10PM

First of all, I'd like to apologize if I mislead anyone on my posting of all current assays of drill holes at DE. My intention, as I stated in my posting was to provide the data and let the experts figure the rest out. I did say that.

I calculated the nickel & copper content correctly, I believe, but did not have any time to calculate the rest and only provided the totals of the other metals found. I was quite specific about that too.

But to refer to that earlier post of data (from me), from a newbie was a little discouraging. I've been a NOTman for almost 10 years and have read all the iomoprtant postings on this board since late August.

Therefore, I am an informed investor in all the area plays, as well as NOT. I could talk about mining and market stuff for hours to anyone right now and feel very qualified in doing so. And that is because of this great forum.

I'm glad that PW & Bushmills have come up with the correct or estimated current value of DE, That was exactly my intention, when I posted the assay results, which are direct from Noront's website.

I'm not an expert, but I'm a junior, just like QQ and others, who USED to be newbies. And I do my own DD after reading these great postings.

By no means am I annoyed by any of this, just a little disappointed in the response that I received for doing some good footwork. However, I do appreciate the 17 greens I got when I originally posted the assays to date.

I will update the assays again, next week, when we receive some more news. If I have time to do all the calculations, I will do so. If not, I won't provide any totals, so as not to confuse or mislead anyone.

Thank you everyone and I look forward to a great week ahead !

strato

New Message
Please login to post a reply