HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Early Sunday Morning

posted on Dec 16, 2007 03:46AM

Hi all

I spent a while catching up on the posts, what I would like to remind everyone is Building a Real Company takes time, good management, good projects, and may be a little luck. We have it all in NOT. RN is cutting deals to make sure NOT is in the drivers seat when the buyout happens. It may be hole #5 is the best or maybe # 18, #27,or maybe hole #107 , my point is that the "truth machine" will prove up this project. NOT had the "good luck" to drill hole #1, then I bet RN and crew, after about 10 minutes of looking at the core said, Let get staking and get as much ground for NOT before the rest of the world finds out what we hit. I live in oil rich Alberta, where the first oil was hit in 1947, at Leduc , the oil companies are still finding oil here. The more drills the more we will find. Some of the other companies with ground in the area may also make a huge find. The stock price day to day don't mean much to me, I have patience and will hold until the "BIG PAYDAY". NOT has many other projects that are company makers as well, that may or may not work out. IMHO Not is the real thing and I hope time will prove me right.

drill it and they will come

griz

New Message
Please login to post a reply