HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Pizza delivery and investing

posted on Dec 16, 2007 08:55PM

During the cold war the Russians used their power of observation to alert them when something was up at the White House. When there was a spike in demand from local pizza parlors to the White House the Russians realized people were working late. This put their own spies on alert to start digging for details.

Early Friday I posted an early spike in FWR trading that saw the price go from .26,.27.28.29.30 in a very short fashion on larger then normal volume. Agoracom came out with an afternoon alert along this same line. With many connections between FWR and NOT and many rumours flying around about various deals between the two I now am on full alert to finding out more details.

I assume with various associated properties, integrated management, and Jv's that NOT and FWR will one day be one company.

FWR announced they would have a press release giving details about a Jv with a major on their Sungold property. I assume this major is interested in more then the Sungold property and is greasing the wheels to acquire the bigger prize of Windfall and DE. It sort of like entering into the big house (NOT) through the back door (FWR)

FWR has spun off their uranium properties into Quest. NOT is renegotiating their uranium deals. I assume Quest will take over Noronts uranium property if a deal can not be renegotiated.

I have heard SPQ will start drilling in Jan on the FWR option but have not heard of any drill coming into the area except for Noront two. Has Noront become part of the SPQ/KWG/FWR Jv. Harvey is connected with Noront (VP), SPQ (pres), FWR (Director)

FWR has many connections and NOT has lots of money to drill. I have heard FWR has acquired property in a recently hot area. Will they allow NOT to Jv on the new hot property?

Fridays spike in volume was the pizza delivery orders. I will send out the rest of you with your connections to bring back the facts or rumours to piece the rest of this puzzle together.

New Message
Please login to post a reply