HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

CB, although i agree with you for the most part, posts from many folks on this board have renewed confidence in many of us.  Personally, i like to read others opinions, as well as do my own DD.....

Understanding the facts is quite often difficult for many newbies/juniors.  The ex minors, stockbrokers, etc, etc, etc, help clarify many of facts for us.  After being on these boards, for quite some time, I sincerely appreciate the efforts of those that try and make sense of stock "game" for me.

As an example, when i first started trading, which wasnt that long ago, I took a few of sw tips and made fantastic money on them.  Was it stupid to listen to someone else and buy. Probably, however, it did prove to me that he knew much more than I did. 

The discussion forums are for all of us to exchange our opinions.  With respect to NOT, not only do I read this forum daily, however, I have spent countless hours researching the company and the area.

Both these factors together have instilled confidence in my decision to buy and hold.

Thanks again to everyone on this board for their thoughts.

GLTA

NGL

New Message
Please login to post a reply