HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Longs verses Shorts ....

posted on Dec 18, 2007 09:15AM

I am not one to post much on this site but I have to say I am getting tired of people constantly complaining about the share price every single day.  I have held this stock for just over a year now and have a comfortable upside.  My problem is some newer investors to this company that have bought much higher than the current share price and have to remind us constantly of the price slipping.  I have watched the rollercoaster and have dealt with the price slipping way lower than I picked up at and have been rewarded for my patience and tolerance of the price.  All I am asking is for the new investors too NOT please have some patience and you too will become a rewarded long.  The stock market is not for the faint of heart or the day to day watchers that can't handle the manipulation.  I think I am safe to say most are here to learn from others and share important information on this site not to hear sob stories every day.  I would like to say thank you too many of the investors I look forward to reading everyday.. BK,Rosedale,Donypee,PW,Misfit .. just to name a few keep up the great work.   Let management do their part to unlock the value of our investments.

Happy holidays

Phats

New Message
Please login to post a reply