HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Sub 4.00...and what of it??!!...a dip thats it.

posted on Dec 18, 2007 12:41PM

Man its getting frustrating to see so many posts where people are following this puppy day to day, hour by hour like a Vegas roulette wheel. This will kill some of us. Its a stock, an investment, a great company, great management and great potential. It will go up again and when it does it will retrace much higher ground over a 1 to 2 day spell. Why>>>> because 1. its worth more and 2. money managers will want it to. Kind of sucks but thats it. We make money when the money managers want us to (which of course is of no significance to them...they would rather break us and grab our shares on the cheap)

Soooooooo.!!!!!! As has been said by the investors that seem to have a lock onto their positions for good reason...I say stuff those who keep pushing negativity just because the stock is in a correction mode. My only wish is I could have sold at 7.00 and bought back now. Not my best way of investing so I didn't. Others make big bucks doing this and more power to them. Many buy in and out several times as the stock goes through its paces. I don't think they are bad people because they do that. Their activity probably doesn't affect the stock performance. What affects the performance of the stock is the bigger picture and how it is holding back the gains that should have been happening. The big market (commodity) has been raped the last week. So...as are we!! Look at the volume....I see "Not really interested in doing anything, selling , buying this stock presently" written all over it. People are doing the "Hold" thing. Nothing wrong with that. Some will jump off and others will jump on but that isn't the concern of this company. The bottom line is the most important feature of any stock. The bottom line here is there is an anomoly at DE that could erupt into a major find. Are you interested in being a part of it through your investment dollars???!! I sure as heck am and will lose money now to make money later. I lose if I swing trade either way...so now I hold long. Thats all there is to it. Simple...don't sell unless you need the cash immediately. Lets get our heads around the big picture. Stop with the minute by minute play by play. It will give you ulcers. This stock is worth a gander a few times a day (30 seconds to a minute max). This board is worth another gander (30 minutes + post time). Lets keep our heads around the fact that RN is going to make this happen and has hired hands that make the investment community take heed when NR's come out. What more can we ask?? Lets take RN at his unconfirmed word (lol!!). Lets think big gains by spring and hope for a nice jump before Christmas. I'm sure RN knows the last NR was nothing to make the stock jump. That means another NR is impending and it will pack a bigger wallop. That aside we may hold due to other factors, but they straighten themselves up over a few months. They are not talking "bear" with any seriousness right now. More of a statement to cover their butts when stocks drop a bit more than normal. Still nothing to fret or get ulcers about. We need a pyschologist on this forum. Maybe they could give good advice on how to handle panic attack syndrome and the post traumatic stress that results. We have some great posters giving both good and bad lights on this stock. Listen and learn if your not experienced enough. In the end its still your call...My call says buy, buy, buy or hold, hold, hold otherwise.

Have a great night all,

MM

New Message
Please login to post a reply