HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Bottom line

posted on Dec 20, 2007 04:00AM

Folks,

I think many of us are getting a little carried away. I will admit, I have been frustrated by the decline in share price, however, there is nothing you or I can do about it.

I assume that the majority of shareholders have done their own DD on the company, in addition to reading many of the informative posts on this board.

Do we need a NR? Yes!

Will we get one? hopefully!

What happens if we dont?

Those that believe in the future of the company, whether in 2 weeks, 2 months or 2 years down the road, will hold - as we are the longs.

Those that are scared will sell.

In fact, this has happend continually since the decline of the share price.

No matter what we say or do, nothing will change the outcome of the share price. The share price changes based on market reaction to news or on speculation on what future news will be.

How do you think we went from the sub .40 range to the over 7.00 range in a very short period.

What has recent history told us about this investment? There is a significant opportunity for a future mine!

Whether you choose to stay in or leave, is your choice and your choice alone. I nor anyone on this board is responsible for your decision.

I personally have made my decision to stay - a decision I made long ago. Should I lose, so be it! Should I win, great, more power to me.

This is the stock market ladies and gentleman. These arent blue chip stocks. They are risky, and with risk comes big wins and/or big losses.

Make your decision and stick with it.

And to finish on a positive note

Merry Christmas to all - and all the best for a happy healthy and wealthy 2008

NGL - NOT GONNA LOSE

Dec 20, 2007 04:14AM

Dec 20, 2007 04:20AM
Dec 20, 2007 04:33AM
Dec 20, 2007 07:23AM
Dec 20, 2007 07:34AM

Dec 20, 2007 08:56AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply