HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
You wrote; "I notice the nr ceased when JPM came on board Coincidence or strategy???" Your last couple of lines should have been factored in by all when we were informed that JP Morgan asked permission to board ship and were, after some discussion, given such permission. Every one should think back to that period of time in late October and early November. Would such an event alter the pattern of behavior and Noront 'Strategy' moving forward from then onward? Did several easily noticeable things change since then? Well, I recall that things actually began to change a few weeks prior to the appearance of JP Morgan. That told all of us that something was afoot, weather or NOT exactly what was afoot could be determined or reasonably guessed at. That many were excited with increased encouragement knowing that JP Morgan were now on board may have blinded or hampered some in their decision making methods. These individuals may learn from their experience with this. They may not. Without speculating on what the 'Strategy' was prior to the appearance of JP Morgan nor the process of evolution of a new 'Strategy' since then, I do feel that 2-3 weeks before then the "Wannabee's" had formulated their own Strategy and were already in the process of effecting it (recall the 'Dark Side' stuff). Notice how time lines since the AGM have changed. Some of this is out of anyones control but some key things are within someones control or strong influence at least. This applies to both Noront Resources and to 'outsiders' wanting significant influence on the 'internal activities and decisions' of Noront. On other matters, I have noticed that there are times when 'Discussion on this Forum' appears to have noticeable influence on the trading behavior the Stock and to a lesser extent on the actual Share Price. If this is the case, as I believe it is (not at all times but of some noticeable significance at some of the key points and to some extent in between key point occurrences), then we can and do have a role to play. Though "SQUACKING" and peteRING may not be pleasant to read, it to can serve a purpose to the wise. It has been of help to me, though it likely would want the opposite effect on me. To that I can only say 'tough luck to the insincere and squeaky'. Though the Share Price should be much higher than what it is (as I believe RN also believes should be the case), it happens to NOT be. If someone wants the Share Price to be any different than what it is, they need only enter the 'Market Place' and use their Cash and or Shares to maneuver the price to where they want it to be. If all they want to do is get their cash out or into Noront, then they need only make the request via their Brokerage House. If they want to get in or out at their own 'own price' they either move the price to themselves or sit back and wait. I am doing a combo of depleting my cash on hand and sitting back. Enjoy the Market and the Festive Season ALL! Old Joe
New Message
Please login to post a reply