HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: A Geological Case for a "Meteor Impact" Theory, Genesis of McFaulds

Re: "Meteor Impact" - JD... Polylabel

posted on Dec 23, 2007 03:09PM

Interesting but the odds seem low? Funny fut they said the same thing about Sudbury. By they I mean skeptics like you

Scientists have been discussing this for years. I live here so I may be a little more aware of it than you.

We are taught this in school. Where are you from? The only difference if i coud recall way back about this is that Sudbury his more direct while De hit on an angle hence only 1/2 to 2/3 rds of a ring on the ring of fire. The goods are still there though....lol

Be skeptical. Call me a pumper but don't call me a paid pumper. I am happy with my DD and my choice of stocks and now I am bragging about my wise moves. If that is pumping or if protecting my investment from those telling lies or calling me a fool for my investment is called pumping thats too bad.

There are those on this board who paid high for their shares relatively speaking. IMHO anything less than 10 bucks is cheap and we will all make money......Don

New Message
Please login to post a reply