HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I must admit I enjoyed your comments; I will also say that I find these boards (not so much Agoracom) are full of negative bashers and paid pumpers that have neither the best interest of either at hand. I do like to read real information from these boards specific to a potential play that can help assist my DD, but do not rely on the boards for the trigger to open a position. Your comments were nicely reported.

Also, I have been watching NOT for some time now and have not entered a position. It appears that it has found support at current levels and provided it does not break down, could be a good entry point at todays price. I still have DD to do, but will continue to study.

By the way, the stock you mentioned at $.10, was that PXC? If so I had a pretty good run with STA, but did get out today and may get back in at a later date.

New Message
Please login to post a reply