HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

What am I missing here??...

posted on Dec 20, 2007 04:11PM

Among the chaotic rhetoric that seems to evolve within this forum as the price of NOT settles lower I get the feeling I am missing something that was there when the stock was doing its climb 3 months ago.  Lets see now...what could that be.... hmmm....THATS IT!!!!   We're eroding the comradarie and team direction we seem to have had when things were going our way.

This isn't a issue of what we have done...more a matter of how we have done what we did before...but only differently.  With every passing trading day our precious NOT has seen a downturn and our spirits have been drooping with it.  Misfit has made a lot of money along with many others who got in at pennies per share.  More power to them.  They saw what we didn't and won big.  I am proud to be in their company.  I like to think that what they have done can be useful for our own investment style and portfolio manipulation.  One thing I don't feel we should be doing is any type of "sour grapes" innuendo that would appear disrespectful of those who are to be as respected as anyone else on this forum.

The solution....lets look forward with open eyes and careful consideration of the things that may face us going into the new year.  Lets make a New Years resoulution to blank out the posts we don't like and move on to the ones we find useful.  This forum, like any other, will never hold true to everyone's tastes or ambitions.  I for one like to keep an open mind to anything thing that runs through this board within reasonable limits.  That said my most unsatisfactory meandering through the board comes from posts that attempt to demean, or play havoc with investors of NOT where there is no good reason for that to be taking place...the demeaning part should never take place in my mind.

New Years 2008....the plan...peace on the NOT ship...its sounding like mutiny right now..and really..for no good reason.   We are not school children....we are investors who need to focus on the main issues rather than flail mud across the board at each other.  We all want to make money...we will..some want to make it in 3 months..I can only say..not likely.  Those who made big bucks held this stock from one to 15 years before the big move came.  What pray tell is wrong with them cashing in on some of their patience.  I say our time will come as well.  This board has its strengths and weaknesses but most important, it is here to use 24/7 which can be hazardous to ones mental/emotional stability.  Take a breath away from it and enjoy being with your family or friends or both.  Its' Christmas and a time for peace and goodwill.  Lets not be forgetting that as we move toward the end of 2007. 

I hope everyone has a great Christmas.  And I hope we all prosper well in 2008.  We can only trust the team that brought us to this point and I personally do.

MM

New Message
Please login to post a reply