HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: NOT-FACTS ....Biggest holes ever hit with this type of minerlization..

Sorry if this post offend thee tau, but seriously, you have mastered the art of stating the completely obvious and make it scary sounding.  And tossed in some nonsense to top it off.  I'm just gonna tick off your points 1 by 1.

The grade is not "more or less proven".  It is very much proven in assays to date.

"Tonnage is lacking". Thank you Sherlock Holmes.  That would probably explain why they are continuing to drill.  Do I need to put the "DUH" there?

"Nickle Laterite ore?"  Mr. deFur or others care to comment on that point?

Location you are not sure about?  There are mines all over the world in some of the most inhospitible places and with the most questionable countries where rule of law is a confusing concept.  Pullease.

"We need a huge tailings dam."  Damn straight.  What, the other mines dont?

Land shipment expensive, rail, heavy trucks, blah, blah.  What, the other mines in the world just scoop er up and toss it in the smelter?  They will pop a rail line in below the conveyor belt, scoot er down the road to smelter, much like most places do.

Lots of heavy trucks on the roads.  What roads?  Don't need em.  Hey, wait a minute, I could truck up there.  NOT.

Future price of metals uncertain.  Again, I thank you Mr. Holmes.  I was never too sure about that.

Tau, my bud, your last sentence is the best.  "These are my personal opinions and carry no weight"  Well, you got that part decidedly correct.

Apologies to all but sometimes ya gotta roll up the newspaper on the bad doggie.

The Trucker

New Message
Please login to post a reply