HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

John deFur

in response to by
posted on Dec 22, 2007 03:12PM

You are correct that you are neither the first, nor the only person to propose the meteor impact theory.  You could be spot on.  The key point is, there will be a mining camp up yonder.  On this you are spot on.  I've been saying that for some length of time also, and I don't suggest for a moment that I understand the geology as well as you.  I base my belief on the fact that everyone who has busted up the dirt there has hit something and NOT's glory hole is being followed up by more somethings and in fact the glory hole may have been an accident.  Further, everybody and their dog are cashed up and ready to poke holes into the frozen tundra and for what?  To hit dusters?  No.  It's there and the geologists know it elsewise they would be recommending going back to Mexico to bust ground where the weather is nicer, the gals is plentiful and the liquor is cheap. 

My assesment may not be rooted in my personal understanding of geology, but I trust the 20 odd geologists bustin their arse in the freezin cold know all I need to know.  Nuff said.

John, I am sure no one thinks you are a dolt so put a smile on your melon and try not to get in peeing contests here or with
Al on the other board for that matter.  Peeing contests demean all the participants.  Trust the audience to separate gems from dross.

The Trucker

New Message
Please login to post a reply