HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Merry Christmas to all...and to all a good NOT..er Night

Truckulater very good analgy, Donpee et al

NOT is the big dog in control of the McFaulds Lake play no doubt in my mind. However any of the area plays hit it is good for NOT. I hope all the area plays hit and make every human tons of money. I have picked one area play that IMHO that has a chance to shine, and will not buy any others rite or wrong, I will live with my picks. I only put a portion of my portifilo into any one area and like to spread the risk to other Companies and other sectors. This has worked well for me in the past, and I believe if it ain't broke don't fix it. Every human has thier own way to play the market, and only time and the truth machine will prove who is right or wrong. I hope every one makes money on the stocks they pick.

If you want you can got to GZD and go to the off topic forum and discuss any stock you want so as not to plug the Noront board with other picks. We are also having a for fun(bragging Rites) stock picking contest. good luck to all.

drill it and they will come

griz

New Message
Please login to post a reply