HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Merry Christmas Windfall - Compare to Barra.

posted on Dec 24, 2007 09:59AM

Merry Christmas Windfall and to all a good night!

[Thank you to Santa Nemis and the elves and agoracom too!)

This is a 'spectacular' Dec 21 news release from a company in Australia named Barra. After you read it, think of the Windfall 'old' news ... 4.8 meters in NOT hole 06-100 consisting of three averages: 1,792 g/t, 800 g/t, and 1,327 g/t. This is the spectacular windfall discovery that we are now in the process of exploring with a ramp!

Note that the following Barra news release treats a very small section .21 m separately. The entire 4.69 meter section, taken together, is only HALF as rich as Windfalls lowest average assay for Windfalls 4.8 meter sections.

===============

Spectactular gold intersection by Barra

Gold from Burbanks

A previously unexplored section of a Western Australian gold mine has yielded one of the most spectacular gold discoveries in Australian resources history.

The exceptional high grade hit yielded 10,300 grams per tonne (g/t) gold – or over 10 kilograms per tonne – as part of a high grade intersection from deep drilling by Barra Resources Ltd on the company’s wholly-owned Burbanks underground mine near Coolgardie in Western Australia.

The intersection, over 0.21m, was part of a longer 4.69m intersection that graded a spectacular 462.1g/t gold in Hole BBUD329.

“I have been drilling for two decades in and around the Kambalda – Kalgoorlie gold province and cannot recall any intersection of this magnitude,” Barra’s Managing Director, Mr Dean Goodwin.

=========================

Complete Basra news release:

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/stor...

Windfall:

http://www.norontresources.com/inves...

All good things to all good people!

BK

New Message
Please login to post a reply