HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Good posts by all on this AM. Good to see everyone has cleared the cobwebs and is beginning to do some thinking.

The truc ...good post with regard to the area plays.

First of all I know they will hit. especially the ones who may want to go it alone for awhile. But the bottom line is they will be required to jump in for the sale when the major rears its head.

BMK is the closest. Their claims are zippered into Nots. They have a drill. Presently there are 3 drills. 2 at NOT and 1 at Bmk. This is only my opinion based on my dd.

FNC is beginning to fade a bit. I hope it isn't because that hit doglegs away from their property. They do have some anomalies but IMHO you will begin to see FNC share price loose strength. Of course this will change if any other area play hits. i'm sure thats what Al C is worrried about. I think he is up high in FNC and is worried.

If any area play hits Not share price will increase along with most of the area plays.

Now I hold several plays so it would be insane for me to knock any of them even though my DD tells me that some are better that others.

One more thing I consider important and I feel it necessary to repeat it. Nemis has friends. Keep in mind that Spider is in the same office as NOT. I'm using Spider as an example. Do you not think that Spider won't be considered? They already hit and are the reason for Nemis taking special interest in the area.

Now what I am suggesting at this time is that the jvs NOT sets up will bear looking at. (I that the right bare? forget)

IMHO investing in a jv partner within the NOT property bears watching.

FWR.Lots of history. FWR put out NOT's first jv at Windfall. MUG put out the second.

Watch the upcoming jvs!!!! Check out the previous 2. One of the 2 is almosst a gaurantee.JMHO Nemis wants to know what he's got and he's in a hurry to find out......

Cheers all

Don..........good posts. Thanks

New Message
Please login to post a reply