HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Ignore John's suggestion at your peril. I might quibble about one or two other juniors being worth gambling on but he's hit the ones likely to pay off.  That in turn means lower risk involved in investing in them.

NOT and FWR are indeed close, BMK's management has long association with Richard Nemis of Noront so a co-operative venture benefiting all could probably be pulled off easier than with other companies.

FNC, I know John's not impressed with their holdings, are still next door to NOT's extremely rich find so can't be ignored. So far they've fended off sitting down with anyone until they can obtain some handle on what might be on their claims. Probably smart because if they do find parts of the same mineralization as Noront they become extremely valuable. Bringing them into a major jv will be costly as I feel they intend to hold out for maximum possible. It probably won't take too long to test the closest indicated anomoly so I see interest and share price increasing perhaps as early as mid January and certainly by February.

New Message
Please login to post a reply