HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

The volume on BMK today was fantastic at 8 million shares. When the price dropped under .50 cents two weeks ago, it felt a lot like Noront back in August (when it dropped under .40 cents).

Both times I had the gut feeling that the stock price was a screaming buy. Tomorrow BMK will likely go over .80 and not look back (buy on the rumor).

McFaulds lake has been on a roll lately. And I don't see the good news stopping anytime soon. 2008 is going to be a fun year to follow the action. I own NOT, BMK, FWR, and SPQ.

The only thing that could crimp our fun is if the price of nickel tanks. It could drop a little if the financial bombs keep going off and take us into a global recession. I think nickel prices should be okay in 2008, but I'm not as optimistic for 2009 and beyond.

New Message
Please login to post a reply