HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Thanks for the welcome, Glorieux!  Glad to be aboard this good ship!  It's an icebreaker, for sure!  I have a lot of people who have bought into this company because of taking my advice (and I'm not even a broker!)  But to me, it is like shootin' fish in a barrel.  I think President Nemis was real smart to get the university professor geologist on board for that last news release.  Most uninformed investors, or investors new to mining stocks, will not appreciate or recognize the siginificance of a phenomenal drill report -- but many will be willing to accept a professor whose credentials are on the line, for telling them this is a siginificant occurrence, and that it is an occurrence that does not typically stand alone, that it typically occurs in groups, or swarms, or gaggles, or packs (no - that's wolves and dogs) -- anyway -- this type of ore body does not normally occur isolated.  There's more out there.  Oh, I know I'm preaching to the choir here, as you know this -- but, since it's a public forum, and others will read this, I can't help but feel obligated to share the great news with the newbies and those afraid to hold onto to what they recently bought if the price should be temporarily manipulated downward -- Hey, you guys are holding onto something historic, maybe even unprecedented (but then there's Norilsk in Russia, and that's a pretty big mother of a nickel mine - but who knows).  Anyway, I'm excited, and when the price drops and people I know ask me about it, I just tell them to go ahead and sell, but that I'm going to wait until $20 to cash in just a little of the stock for some pocket money, but waiting until this does what some of the famous mines of the past have done, and mulitiplies in price to dizzying levels.

Rodg

New Message
Please login to post a reply