HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
I will try NOT to get into it with you as your tone of posting has much improved in recent weeks, BUT; #1. The single exclusive reason I feel this companies share price is under $10.00 currently is that someone is working very hard at keeping it under $10.00. Why? To discourage those looking for a quick short term flip in their share holdings. They may also be wanting to increase their influence in the area plays and even in Noront. #2. The area players can very easily raise the cash to develop a mine, should they hit big with the required tonnage. They, with the kind of planing Noront is doing, raise the cash and build a mine exery bit as quickly as can a major. Likely getting the mine into production quicker that would a major. This has been the clear pattern in the past 10-15 years in this country. There are a large number of investment groups out there very eager to put their funds to good use in sound secure environments such as is the case for the top three of Noronts current portfolio of Properties. #3. To date there are 4 other JV partnerships that have good discoveries and two of them look to be of Economic grades. JDF can take good solace in this. #4. Voisy's Bay made much less than its actual value when sold to INCO as the buyout only priced in the Ovid. The rest was thrown in in spite of protests by many. Other Companies hit many narrow Lenses in the surrounding ares and I had the fortune/misfortune of actually seeing several of many lenses sitting on the surface of the ground there in 1985. It was well known to many before then but where the big mineralization concentration (if there was one) was located was unknown until that faitful day the Geo's took the short detour to follow up on an areal view observation before calling it quits for the season. The Government of Newfoundland made it very clear that there would be no permits given to companies looking to scrape off the surface showings and cart them away for a quick buck. Unless they could prove up a viable mine (more than 7 years production) there was to be no scavenging of small profitable surface showings. #5. Probe drilled several holes in a different area and droped the option on all the claims they had under that option without ever releasing the results of the drilling. If you say it was 11 holes, I will accept that number tentatively. When askes they simply stated that though the cores showed interesting mineralization, they, at the time did not feel it warrented continuing with the agreed Option. They never released the actual Assay Results or even stated what the minerals were. Who has that information becides Probe is unknown to me, but Noront was the JV Partner. Same goes for FNC if memory serves me correctly at the moment. Thus the BS I occasionally read on the McFauld's Forum is pathetic. #6. The current Capitalization value of Noront Resources is pathetically low. No more needed on that!!! #7. Markets are Notoriously inefficient in assigning proper value to anything. There is this key area of academic inquiry which has spent more than 400 years systematically trying to understand why! Go figure it out if you can. Markets are never Efficient! #8. The Geologists have a near perfect Record with hitting something very goof to very interesting when it comes to this area. Day Traders trade at their own risk. They are essentially Gamers and I know what very usually happens to there non-investor types. You sound like a prime example. Good Luck. #9. Noront is the 'Go To Guy' in the JBL and "Ring of Fire" most specifically. Given every thing they have planed, done, and completed to date tells me they are staying ahead of the opponent/manipulators, and should I continue to hold strong and long I will not only not be manipulated out of my current Share Holdings in Noront Resources, but will be rewarded more than I dare imagine at the moment. Let manipulators manipulate all they eant, I will take advantage and pick up more small chunks of NOT when ever the cash is available to do so. Old Joe PS: The single risk (causing only additional expense and a short term slow down in development) I see as a remote possibility is that some stupid company tries to drag Noront into legal pettiness. Between Richard Nemis, IBK Capital, and JP Morgan, I think Noront has a team that will prevail in any such remote folly.
New Message
Please login to post a reply