HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hi Glorieux, specific to the line on tonnage not being proven yet, I also continue to look for quidance on what the tonnage is, but I am starting to think it is just not known or has not been reported and they are waiting for the final results to come in. What I do know, which I find from the October 30th video with Richard Nemis and Neil Novak is this; (remember it is two months old and not up to date, but very worth watching over and over as is powerful to hear the wording and tone of their message.)

1. RN has framed a question specific to how many millions of tonnage exist and if the grades stand up will be an enormous deposit, which to his knowledge has not been repeated in Voisey Bay. Again we do not have a specific tonnage, but it appears to be very very big.

2. RN has indicated that the grades are nothing short of spectacular that are very very impressive and holding up. If the grades continue to be as reported, then Noront are in the making of something very special. The higher the grades then the less pressure on tonnage required. And with the continued land accumulation it could just add to the tonnage. Again it was communicated that the grades are spectacular.

Now I must be honest and admit that I do get somewhat concerned about quoting future stock prices. Do not get me wrong, as an investor in NOT and BMK I would love to see the prices you quoted, but I just wonder how realistic it is. Please no disrespect meant and it is nice to dream. I was always tought to keep my emotions out of any decision to invest and buy on facts supported with good DD. I will say this, I did enjoy your post very much and I liked your contribution as you did get me dreaming too. If I start to invest with emotion it normally does me no good. Although in this case perhaps the rules do not apply. Time will tell.....and again thanks for the post.

New Message
Please login to post a reply