HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I did not mean to get everyone in an uproar...

posted on Dec 29, 2007 05:19PM

Like I said earlier, this was  my Saturday afternoon day dream...I backed it up with some facts and hypothesis...Bashers hate this type of stuff, great investors pay little attention, average investors may get carried away and mortgage the house, but that is there choice.  I have been clear that these are possibilities that depend on very specific events to happen.  Can these events happen, sure.  Are the odds of these events happening better than winning the 6/49...YES!!  Are they even a 10% chance of happening...No way!  But there is a percentage out there of this happening and that is one thing I wanted to point out. 

The most important thing I wanted to point out though is that the price paid by a Major for the Double eagle project alone with be:

Tonnage x Grade x In Situe Value

Richard Nemis is working on maximizing all three of these multiples so that shareholders get can the most value from there investment.  That is not a day dream but a fact!

Warmest regards to all,

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply