HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Personally I would favor diversification for the following reasons.

1)The likelyhood that more pods or other portions of conduits exist in this area has already been strongly agreed.Due to the mad staking rush that has occured over the last several months it seems quite likely that some of these ore bodies lie on property currently not controlled by NOT.

2)At the present time there are drill programs underway involving companies other than NOT ( BMK,BMK/TME) and other companies with defined targets ready to start as soon as they can secure equipment.

3)If any of these companies find mineralization similar to Double Eagle's occurence they may fly from pennies to dollars overnight.This will ultimately impact NOT indirectly but nowhere near as well as the company that scores the hit.

This is the reason I hold shares inĀ other companies in the area as I am looking for several "NOT"type run-ups that will benefit the entire region.(and me in the process)

cs

New Message
Please login to post a reply