HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Thanks for the kind words, Strato. I'm sure many could say the same of a lot of your postings. As you say, there are many savvy investors and persons with geological expertise that contribute to these boards very valuable information. It is one thing to hear general principles about mining, geology, or investing. It is quite another to have experienced individuals bring that type of knowledge to bear upon a specific company, Noront, and a specific geological and geographical setting, McFaulds Lake area. I've had many questions answered here that completed the jigsaw puzzle of my due diligence in deciding to "go all in" on Noront. I sleep well at night, and am not bothered by price fluctuations, because I know we are sitting on one of the greatest mining discoveries of all time. So, I am holding strong and long. It is kind of like what Charlton Heston said, when expressing his feelings about having the laws changed to strip gun ownership rights from citizens. He said something like: "They can have my gun when they pry my cold dead fingers from it." I will not give up my shares of Noront for a pittance because of price fluctuations. The market manipulators and the disinformation agents will not get my shares unless they pry them from my cold dead fingers (or offer me ten times the current share price within the next 6 months -- and even then, I'm going to retain a core position to await the drill results on the many other electromagnetic anomalies in the region by Noront and their JV partners, because I'll be kicking myself later if I sold everything for $40 and it turns out to be worth much more).
New Message
Please login to post a reply