HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
The short term pattern has been with us for about two months now and there is a variety of threatening news that can come at a moments notice from the Noront News Grab Bag. Makes for very nervous Manipulators from my point of view. They now have a new fresh Trading Year to contend with and I believe and Sincerely HOPE the two month long 'short term trading pattern' will receive a sustained kick in the pants any time, and soon, like starting by mid week next week. It (the flow of news) will be sustained for up to two - three weeks with a continuous string of Good to Very good news before we see a pause for a couple to three weeks. Then the 2008 Drilling kicks in and provides a new batch of news into late February through early April. Prime Resource Stock Trading season. Other area plays will help with the gap in early February if they report visuals on their early 2008 Drill season cores. Thus even with out any coordination on the flow of new news there is going to be a steady stream of the GOOD Stuff for the manipulators to contend with. I even expect they will soon be joining in the enthusiasm and running the SP in the PROPER direction. They will milk it all the way along and we will finally begin to reap out just rewards in the process. When the first of them manipulators blinks they all will go their own way for some time following and away we go! Old Joe PS: Here is to looking for the first of them to blink. Cheers to all Long and Strong superNOTs.
New Message
Please login to post a reply