HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

whizkers et al

I would like to know what every expects to happen during the Christmas break? Most brokers and instutional guys made pretty good cash in 07 in the resource stocks and are holidaying until next week. Most labs,geo consulants, drilling contractors ect had to give the "Working Guys&Gals" a couple of weeks off to enjoy the season with thier famlies. Next week things will slowly start and grow to a fever pitch by end of Jan. There will be mutiple drills turning on NOT's ground as while as a mulitude of other properties in the McFaults lake area, and the rest of the world as well. Imho it will take as long as it takes. This play has just begun it could be the NEXT drill hole for NOT or hole 35....or....

My point being is that until more info on the amount of Juice NOT has is established the market will fluctuate. Sure everyone is frustrated and remours abound, BUT the bottom line is The TRUTH MACHINE has to do the talking for this play. If you have mortaged the farm and gone all in on this one play you are a bigger gambler than me{I like to spread the risk in diffrent plays and diffrent sectors of the market} and either you will be a hugh winner or maybe you will need to see donypee in his profesional capicity lol. Anyhow Chill

drill it and they will come

griz

New Message
Please login to post a reply