HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
I got some very intense conversing over the Christmas break and felt I was loosing the argument in all cases. Got to talking to some working for Wall Street companies and I learned some on the Sub Prime Plays (yes, most of what we are seeing there is but games being played among the super big boys and their little investors caught in the middle - these super big boys know someone is going to and are getting hurt and they are working very hard to ensure they individually are not the final injured ones). All this is leaving the small Venture Exchange stocks much more to the mercy of the Venture Capital and Resource Sector Hedge Funds. We are witnessing that Mercy at present. The last 3-4 days I am getting questions on what to do (as in who to buy) with respect to the "Ring of Fire". Talk about a complete reversal of sentiment. They did not go south as usual on the 27-29th of December. They, for the most part were given their Christmas Vacation time so as to be back at work this year on Jan. 02. They personally seem to now want in before the Big Institutional guys are able to divert much more attention to the Smaller Markets. This diversion of attention will be happening in the next 2-7 weeks and will have some interesting influence on what we have been witness to over the past 2 months, IMO. So, I expect I will be much more welcome on revisiting some of there individuals as I work my way back West as their mood has changed from being challenging toward me to renewed inquisitiveness. Remember, OLD Christmas Day is almost upon us. After it is past, all these Wall Street boys (and gals) will be back to work in earnest. Hoping that their attention can be turned our way in short order soon after that. Old Joe PS: I am still on vacation as I call my own holidays. Just been a bit of a working the room type vacation. Hope to try out the Snow Shoes real soon.
New Message
Please login to post a reply