HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Moneytree,

There is something else to consider when criticizing posters who complain about manipulation of the share price.  Noront has hundreds, or even thousands of shareholders, each with different situations.  Someone may need to sell now for many different reasons, even though they may have held the stock for a long period of time.  This person deserves a "fair" share price........not a manipulated lower price. 

You sound like you plan to hold for a long time, as I do, but you never know.........What if a relative of yours, living in the U.S., suddenly needed a very expensive, life saving operation, and being the good guy you are, had to cash out your shares to pay for it.......would you be happy with $3.91 a share?  (sorry for the drama, I just watched the movie "sicko" last night)  I think you see what I mean. 

We all need to think a little more about the other guy, and a little less about ourselves, in all aspects of life.

Best of luck to you, and all NOT shareholders.............Canseco

New Message
Please login to post a reply