HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: NOT = Takover Target : here's what I thinks happening?

Does anyone know what percentage RN has of the company? To prevent the likelyhood of any hostile take over he will need to secure support of 50.1% of the company to use as leverage to make his price. I doubt he is close to a majority ownership and hopefully between him and other key investors have a strategy already in place to prevent any hostile bid attempt.

And I agree the 43-101, which is scheduled for release in early 2008 and a promotion to the TSX is a catalysis for stock appreciation. This is what I am wondering? Have they drilled enought core and/or have enough results to create a 43-101? I was under the impression that we were not quite there yet with tonnage and still needed more data to confirm the size of the ore body etc. Or is the company accelerating the drill program to further define the ore size with added mineralization. If they land another core with good results that confirms the size of the ore body to be massive...well....look out.

New Message
Please login to post a reply