HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: NOT = Takover Target : here's what I thinks happening?

Hi Drew...

I personally agree with you that a potential acquiring ccompany might well be "slowly and craftily accumulating as many shares of NOT as possible at a low price "....

Richard recently said that several of the Majors were up at the NOT camp "Kicking the tires". I expect that CVRD and XSTRATA are both following developments "closely"...if not purchasing shares outright!

Yes...We are not paying anything to JPMorgan ,but it's rumored that a large mining company hired them to look into NOT. Either one of them, as clients of JP M, might be privy to inside info and it would benefit both companies and JPM if either company could buy big blocks of stock at a depressed price.

I know Richard has an extraordinary background in mining, and is also a lawyer, so he'll look after us all!

Cheers, and thanks for your informative posts.

jacki79

New Message
Please login to post a reply