HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Terrific Post from SH

posted on Jan 07, 2008 11:49AM

this person, Bubbles3 is responding to MJ.  Bubbles is brilliant(MJ actually waved the White Flag and applauded Bubbles)

How does one buy a $500M market cap with drill results all coming from the same tiny little pod?

Two of my best friends are mining engineers. I am certain that either can mine this ore body profitably. The grades are high. This should be the first hint.

The next hint is that if a blind guy pulls a red sock out of an opaque paper bag that the logical conclusion is there might be more red socks in the bag.

I'm being nice here. A few on the bull boards seem to not know how to be nice. I am not going to walk this path.

McFaulds is good... very very good. I'm long and I'm staying long. I figure John Defur has a pretty good perspective on things. I figure AuContrarie knows a lot as well... but I figure our friend AuC is being too negative. His maps with as he says his crayolas were not far off from mine and neither of us was far off from what NOT eventually posted.

We are still left with the facts. We need to wait for drilling results. I've spent over 1/2 of my life working with exploration geologists. Bouncing around and speculating doesn't accomplish much. Hard work might.

I'm going to ask for a truce. I'm asking the name calling and the LOL's and the HAHAHAHA's to stop. I'm an old man now. I put an Audi into my son's pocket via McFaulds. Its his first car. He's got his B'day present I figure and he would have had a Chev with it if he was like me because I HATE GOLF. I like to run sometimes and I can run 18 holes in about 20 minuets. I HATE GOLF and my son's golf game cost him more than he makes in a month. He still has the Audi. He also has a trading account over 3x bigger than mine and if he wanted to buy that Audi before he was out of uni he could have.

Say we focus on understanding what we are seeing and try to make intelligent investment decisions? Would this be a good step forward?

Maybe 2008 can be positive. I'm very positive on the price of oil for instance. As John puts it... the Plunge Protection Team is in action. I posted before that Simmons figures oil will be over $300 per barrel soon. When is soon? Say 2015? We're likely facing serious inflation. Maybe oil will be north of $500 by 2015. If its south of $80 this year then this doesn't mean I'm off track.

On this subject. The world production is about say 85 million BOPD. The USA consumes about 22 million BOPD. Of this close to 70% is imported.

China and India's increase in consumption is less than the increase the USA has over the last 5 years. Yet our news feeds point fingers at China and India and blame them for the high prices.

What (IMHO) is the root of the problem is that we are exporting industry to Asia. They don't mind. We in North America are moving to a "service" economy. I presume McDonald's hamburgers will fall into this category. I wonder how many "hamburgers" China will import from us so we can trade/buy steel and Cement and Glass? How about Plastics from the middle east?

I posted before what I watched on BNN. Well - they might have their makeup on but I do not want to associate with them. (at least those females, and the males are far less attractive) As John knows I would really have to cover / look after my arse.

This is real folks. If I use common economic arguments then I will have to forecast that the price of beer will go down.

Here is how I get this. A keg of beer is about 57 liters. If we say 60 then 5% of 60 is 3 liters of ethanol. 3 liters of ethanol contains about 17,000 btu and gasoline contains about 27,000. Literally ethanol is an ethane molecule married with a water molecule.

This means give or take and wave our arms that 2 1/2 liters of gasoline are about equal in energy to 3 liters of ethanol. So.

So.. A gasoline sells for $1 buk per liter. If ethanol wants to compete then we need to be able to brew a keg of beer for $2.50 CDN.

(and distill it for free!)

-----------

This is economics folks. I'm not into one-up-man-ship and getting kudos. I don't want my kids to fight a war. I am able to brew beer and grow barley and I do know the economics of this. I am a very realistic person.

This comment is only meant to pop some facts into the equations. I figure North America is headed into a rather large recession.

New Message
Please login to post a reply