HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I am going to try to draw a comparison between the longs and day traders on this forum by going OT.

I have been long on NOT since mid July 2007. I do hold an enormous amount of this stock and my cost average is under .60. When I decide to invest in a company after much due diligence, I pick my exit point and mostly don't worry about the day to day events as long as the end result is still in sight.

Another stock that I have accumulated is grw. Same scenario except that today, after listening to some posters on here describe their short term gains, I decided to try dumping a half million shares for a decent gain and buy back later. The net result is I got a short term gain and it looks like I am leaving a whole bunch on the table.

What I am trying to say here is that I will hold through the recent doldrums and sell just short of the peak. My selling price is already decided,  $27.00/share

New Message
Please login to post a reply