HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Tree:  NOT is being manipulated down by sinister forces.

Forest:  Every stock in the world that doesn't go up when investors think it should is always claimed to be manipulated.  When stocks take off up for no real reason, we have to assume this is also manipulation.

Solution:  Get over it.  The market is what it is.  Further, the sinister forces are doing you a favour.  Buy chunks now and over the next short while, jam that RSP/IRA money home, kids education money, jam it in.  Tip over couch, pick up change, jam it in.

Tree:  Macro global forces and fear are keeping this down.

Forest:  Absolutely.  Fear is damn near palpable.  When is the best time to invest according to every great mind on the matter?  Nuff said.  During times of great market turmoil, however, not every stock heads south, but be dang careful if it is margin or soon to be needed fundage.

Tree:  We need more hits and tonnage to move the stock.

Forest:  Duh!  But that is not what you want for the next bit, til you get a chance to shake the couch, do the RSP etc.  Don't worry about the drill bit hitting.  It will.  Review the comments of the esteemed Dr. Mugwump or whatever his name is. 

Tree:  We need to see other companies hit deposits also.

Forest:  They already have.  Noront's find was only one in a string of discoveries over the past 6 years.  Read Probe, SPQ, UC, Mac and other web sites.  Incredible results, with almost every hole hitting something, but now with new aerotem surveys and knowledge of NOT signature, which they weren't drilling before.

Tree:  Buyers sitting on the sidelines waiting.

Forest:  Thank goodness.  But actions speak louder.  By this, I mean the actions of the 20 some odd companies including NOT that are haulin arse to stake, drill, raise money for drill, burnin the midnight oil over aero surveys, yadda, yadda.  Dr. Mungdung, Richard, Jim Voisin, Novack, and a whole bunch of others are alluding to this discovery being very big.  Very, very big.  Do you think all these companies are heading up there to hit dust?

My conclusion:  We have discovered New Sudbury.  Not just NOT, but all the other companies that hit before them.  NOT is my biggest, but not the only company I have here.  Whole bunch of companies are talking about drilling the NOT look alike signatures cause a bunch got em.  This may explain some part of the absence of buyers on NOT. 

Dream big folks, as the forest is suggesting the James Bay may be the mining story of the century.  Tickets on sale at $3.75 here.  Bloody incredabibble.

The Trucker

New Message
Please login to post a reply