HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Joe, buddy, you are still looking at a tree.  Share price today is the tree.  Who gives a crap unless you are a day trader.  Look out to next Christmas when New Sudbury has been proven by 20 odd companies drilling.  Are they going up there to drill for dusters?

The proof is that everyone who has poked a hole has hit something.  Probes '06 program for example hit VMS on 11 of 12 holes or something like that.  Look it up, I did but I forget exact.

I remember your feeling when I bought Breakwater warrants in '05 at .34.  Down she went.  Bought more at .25.  Down she went. Bought a bunch more at .16.  Down she went to .14 then did an about face and hit over 2.50 less than 2 years later.  Turned out to be the no brainer that I thought it was all along, tho' one gets feeling a little quesy on the drops.

I will stand on my call that we are on the abyss of fabulous wealth, but abyss' can be pretty friggin scary.  Buy more shares and more Rolaids is the most simple solution.

The Trucker.

New Message
Please login to post a reply