HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

What I'd like!!!

posted on Jan 10, 2008 07:21AM
I have to admit that I have a dark side I fight against now and then. But right now I'd love a news release that most of us are clamoring for to propel the share price to $10. That is the magic number many are touting. I'm more for Richard's number of $28. To all those who think by putting your shares up for sale stops short sellers, I'll sell you my favourite bridge. If the share price did get up to or above $10, your shares woudl be gone before you could lift the phone or click the computer key. I can just hear the wailing from this board. Besides, I love shorters. The more the merrier. Noront is almost sure to hit much more and the share price will run higher. Hopefully, too fast for them shorters to act too. The share price will get a lot higher and so will my profits. Shorters, short all you can!!! To those who sell in an attempt to stop them, ask a lot more questions than you have. Know your risk!!! I'm a long, don't worry about the price fluctuations, and I know it will be 10 days or more before the drills get going. Be patient. And thanks to D12 for making that call this morning.
New Message
Please login to post a reply