HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Jan 18, 2008 11:04AM
Jan 18, 2008 01:46PM

As  has been  pointed out in  some  very  good  posts  today and  yesterday, the  only  things  that  have  changed  from a  project  perspective are  for the  better.

The   market  perception  of  value   here is  presenting  an  oportunity  to  pick up  shares   on the  cheap... if  you are a believer in the  project.

I bought  more  at  $3.80 the  other  day  and  thought I was getting a  deal I was  also in the  PP  last   year  at  .50.... so  what  does that  tell you...

This is  one of the  premier projects in the  market  today..... not in  some  far  off  country...  but in  mining  friendly Canada... nice  and  stable....There isn't a  major  company in the  world that  will  not not be interested in  being  involved in the  McFaulds  depost once it  achieves  critical  mass.

All we need  folks  is  a little  more  extension in DE1... or   one  more  lens within the  general area..... once  that  happens the  downside  risk  will be  off  these  plays,  and  building  critical  mass  will be  just a  number  crunching  game.

Jan 19, 2008 01:24PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply