HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Step back, look at all the drilling from way back to 2002.  No, really, go to Probe, UC, Spider, Macdonald et al. sites and look.  Damn near every hole hit something.  Grades not as good as NOT's glory hole but still a few very nice ones.

If you think Mac aren't gonna announce hitting on every hole, I think you are nuts.

If you think Probes soil samples are meaningless, you are nuts.

If you think UC and all the other drill programs won't hit, you are really nuts.

They already have hit.  This point seems to be glossed over on very many posts.   It's like people seem to think they are pokin in greenfield.  They are pokin where they already poked and hit, cept now they have more data, know what NOT's signature looked like, yadda yadda.

If you think you are not staring at New Sudbury, you might be a redneck.

I have attempted to sell my teenage son into indentured servitude in order to raise funds for more stock.  I can buy him back later.  I strongly recommend similiar cash raising efforts from my assosciates here.

Say, where is my purebred beagle dog? 

Forget subprime, Citibank, etc.  It is just noise to the finding of another Voisey, Sudbury or bigger.   These stocks will run regardless, cause it is bigger.

I never even considered insider sales to date, cause I been so busy studying geologists remarks and drill results, but yeah, what Mr. Nemis said.  About the final straw.

Raise a glass to New Sudbury.

The Trucker

New Message
Please login to post a reply