HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

The buyout from a major will not happen for a minimum 12 months and probably more 24-36 months.  However, as NOT attains certain milestones, ie NI 43-101, hitting other pods, other area plays coming up with the goods, NOSOF will get run up just the same, maybe even more in some instances since the float is low.  With a low float you get exaggeration at both ends of the pendulum.  Right now it is not comfortable but as things progress, if we hit something big (I really believe we will or I would not be here-The most important part of DD in my mind in saying that is that you do not get over 8% nickel concentrate without significant magma flow...we still have not found the motherload but everything points to its existance) then you will experience the other end of the pendulum and may do better than us here at NOT.  I hope this helps.

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply