HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Pumpers??? Bashers???

posted on Jan 24, 2008 12:32PM
When the writer claimed that on only two occasions did Noront get over $6.50, I just had to check. Looking at the high's, it was three. Never mind, I bought during one of those days. Don't regret it one bit!!! At the time I had a decision to make. Nobody could guarantee it would correct although it might have been a strong possibility. Nobody could guarantee either that Noront would not halt trading to make a great announcement, before I bought. I had to answer a question. What would I be sorrier for if it went down or up? It was easy!!! I'd feel the pain a lot more to miss this opportunity because I was persuaded this was a great chance you do not see often. I BOUGHT!!! I never pay attention to either bashers or pumpers. Pumpers here I can understand. They have something to crow about. Bashers, now isn't that a laugh. Does a sane man pee into the wind?? Sorry, but that's how I see them with this one. I'd love to tell my friends too. However, that is a no win situation and I've regretted doing that too many times. Not that I've been wrong ( except once in a while ) but some get nervous when we get a correction and bail, then guess who gets the blame?? This correction has allowed me to buy more. I'm happy about that. I rediscovered Noront by accident. I'm holding for a purpose.
New Message
Please login to post a reply