HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Glorieux, thanks for the information.

As I posted yesterday during the halt, I thought the halt was due to visualization of another anomaly drill core.

This obviously was not the reason for yesterdays trading halt but on a go forward basis, there is a much greater likelihood of this being the case.

Also, I would respectfully hope that we will have some news (visuals) on some of the other anomalies sooner than one months time. As per D12's post today, the new drills can be moved and set to drill in a period of 6 hours.

I beleive that it would be prudent for Mr. Nemis et al to target the anomoly that they deem has the greatest likelihood for success next. An intercept on another anomoly in conjunction with the forthcoming NI43-101 will serve many purposes. Maybe most important, the newfound leverage it would offer in negotiations with potential majors in a capital buy-in scenario.

If we have not seen any visuals within the next few weeks, I quite frankly will be suprised. (and maybe a little concerned).

Looking forward to our next trading halt!

Milsy1

New Message
Please login to post a reply