HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Your right on point. You are not the only one noticing this (for lack of a better term) phenomenon.

Questions, questions, are just great. If the question is asked once and answered. The only time a question is ever asked twice is because the one doing the asking did not get the answer he or she wants.

So ask the question once. If one person gets their question asked there is no point to answering the same question a second time for anyone. One should just be referred to the aswer. If you do't like what you read just get lost thats what I say.

The problem is there are so many daytraders plus many new share holders who heard about NOT but only know its a good play. None of them are doing their DD. Many of them have not been to the Noront Website and even worse than that, they don't even go back and read posts. I suppose this is all too time consuming!!

So lets get it together everyone? Now I will answer some questions right now and you all can refer to this post. This is what we know:

Double pronged attack...Windfall...big gold discovery possibly the best in Canada this past 10 years or more.

DE Zone..big nickel discovery with every other mineral you can name. The only one to elude us is u308 or uranium but we should find that soon. The biggest hit of the century possibly surpassing Sudbury. Highest numbers I have seen for nickel on a regular basis as well as high numbers for all platinum et al and other minerals including Rhodium which is $7000. plus an ounce.

43 101 compliance. We are working on it but I can tell you that after discussing this with board members, Geos, line cutters, Drill rig operators, CEOs, labs, lab rats, and my neighbour we have come to the conclusion that there is so mch up there that to calculate the amount would be almost impossible.

When is the next NR? This could occurr at any moment. I say this because we have 20 companies so far in the zone and any one of them could release an NR at any time.

3 drills. turning on NOT alone. 3 times the news. Other area plays wil have drills turning as well for more news.

Where do I see this going??? TO THE MOON ALICE.....

Now that should cover some of the questions.....Don

New Message
Please login to post a reply