HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Jan 29, 2008 05:20PM
Jan 29, 2008 06:16PM

Reading your post "Wake up call:the halt" and gut check brought some silent tears to my eyes. Your experience and thinking very eloquently described all of the emotions which have governed my Not behaviour for the past months:

- first buy at $6;second at 4; many in the high 4's and the last one at $2.98

- I envied you your supportive email (friends) /community; I thought that I was silently nuts pursuing my last (first?) " home run" in my retired status. Why would I broadcast my nutty behaviour? How could I explain it? My friends would have advised against it: the risk.

Mine was a silent DD/research helped immensly by this board's shared integrity and obvious knowledge; it was easy to pick out those posters who have the integrety. Example: a personal email Q/A response from John D.

- I am prepared that this may be my last home-run and will continue to buy NOT on unexpected dips, but rejoice in the positive news of the next halt(s).

New Message
Please login to post a reply