HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

cannonballs, the majority of the posters here bought for DE - Windfall for them is the bonus.

For those of us who are owners of Noront because of Windfall, DE is the bonus.

Obviously, DE is more topical.

If you were around last year for the assays of hole #100, it would be difficult to comprehend that there would be another property within the Noront stable that would render Windfall the bridesmaid. Apparently, DE has done just that. The majority of management's focus and time as been spent on DE. Rightly or wrongly, most of the information provided to us is DE related. (Personally, I would love to know if the incline has began) It is unfortunate but hopefully Windfall will get it's time to SHINE very soon.

Again, the area of interest on the Windfall property is approx. 800 metres X 800 metres. In a previous post, I had mentioned that Noront has drilled hundreds of holes over the past 4-5 years. What I failed to convey was that most holes intersected mineralization with the many reporting significant gold intercepts.

Remember, hole #100 assays were 52.3 ounces per tonne. Using todays price of gold, this equates to roughly $48,000.00 per tonne. (How does this compare to hole 5 or 7 of DE?) One thing that both properties have in common is that question marks remain regarding tonnage.

One of the certainties that we know about Windfall is the fact that they will be extracting roughly 450,000 tonnes of ore during the ramping process. (The incline will be 15 metres diameter X 800-900 metres - I used a rock density of 3 tonnes/cu mtr) Assuming that the cost of the ramp remains as estimated - 8.0 million dollars, each tonne of ore extracted must be valued at $17.78 for a breakeven proposition or gold equivalent - 0.6 grams per tonne. (gross of processing costs).

Also, keep in mind that this incline will not be specifically going after the juicy target of the hole #100 intercept. They will be exploring other areas of interest along the way.

cannonballs, I suspect that in the very near future we will be hearing alot more regarding our bridesmaid - Windfall. I understand she looks amazing, all decked out in gold!

GLTA

Milsy1

New Message
Please login to post a reply