HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I spoke with Richard 20 minutes ago

posted on Jan 31, 2008 01:36PM

He's been very busy. I tried him yesterday but he did not call back. Today I tried 2 times and the third time I decided to wait on the phone until he came. I waited about 40 minutes on my cell phone and he finally came on when I was driving home on the 401 highway. I pulled to the side of the road and we chatted for about 5 minutes. He apologized for keeping me so long and then he said he had 4 more lines waiting.

Anyway it's all good news. Here's what I asked.

Windfall- they are working currently on the portal open face. All the ground work, ponds roads etc. are done. On the portal they are drilling 6-8inch holes to blast out the and then they will start drilling the actual portal. Bulk sampling from this is expected in July. He said so far everything looks good and going as planned.

On the Hunters molybdenum project he said that they are working on the 43-101 to update what they have. They could be mining this by late spring he said and that they have about 3.5 million pounds. He sounded happy on the way this project is going.

On Mexico- he sai the contracts with the share certificates went out today and that he is expecting to get the transfer into a Mexico company done soon. He is going to JV this project ad keep 50%.

On China- the negotiation are done and he expects to get the additional ground he was looking for over the next 8 weeks. He was pleased about this and he said it loks really good.

Finally on the DE1- working on the 43-101 and should be completed by theend of March. Today he did 3 more JV's with different partners and will be announced. We will keep 50%. I didn't ask who they are. I asked about the 3 drills and if they are all going. He said yes but he will get rid of one (the Cabo) as it is old and breaks down. Then we will go down to 2 drills but will increase that to 4 some time latter on. He said June and Johny are doing a great job right now around the ring of fire. We laughed about this. Then I asked the question from Herbertwiebe about the down hole geometrics. He said to test the geophysics they have to set up targets and find out exactly where they are. Currently they have found one near hole 30. he is very pleased and excited about this project.

I told him I was really worried when it went down beow $3.00 recently and I thought I had missed my chance to sell after holding it for 13 years and not selling a single share. He laughed and said not to worry as I'll be ale to sell it at $XX.XX but he asked me not to print this.

Guys you know I've held this for so long and all I can say is hang in there as we have a long way to go. I'm excited every time I call as there is nothing but good news coming. He did say there will be many more announcements.

Got to Go as the wife is upset supper was on the table 15 minutes ago.

Oh yes Richard is out of town tomorrow.

GLTA and hang in there we have a long ride coming up. Tcp.

Jan 31, 2008 07:17PM
Jan 31, 2008 07:33PM
Jan 31, 2008 07:39PM

Jan 31, 2008 11:16PM
Feb 01, 2008 10:18AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply