HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

PM 's post at 5:42 on a Saturday mornin is about as good as it gets. How do you get so lucid at that time? Sell me some of it? Help me drive a few more miles.

PM, Mr. Wallace, myself and a few others are all saying the same thing. There exists a large body of evidence that a mine will exist here. Allow that to colour your thinking. It is a done donut. Only the size, players etc. need to be determined. Now shake that friggin couch again. Don't sit and watch for upcoming assays by NOT or anyone else. Don't matter a whit. By Christmas, there will be hundreds of good holes, and no doubt s'more glory holes by NOT and others.

Great post PM and MrWallace et al.

Aside to Stratopod, my kid has Roland electric drums, Gretch acoustic drums plus we got Roland keyboard, Godin and Takamine Bass, Fender knock off guitar. And Daddy's got a microphone. Ply me with a few brewski's and I can belt out a little MadKinley Morganfield, Hooker or perhaps an old McKenna Mendelson Mainline for you folks from the Big Smoke.

"Gonna ramble, til the day I die" You know.

The Trucker

New Message
Please login to post a reply