HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Well, considering I was taught to dance by Elaine from Seinfeld, music doesn't matter.

All this banter about the pp is going arond and around but the consensus is forming to be very positive. IMHO, it is a good move, $ in the bank for drilling and ramping, good price during a volatile market (remember this has been in the works for a while and the markets shook to their foundation over the past couple of weeks) and only 6% of total shares o/s.

During market volatility inevstors shy away from Specs, and Banks (I'm with one) will look at financing with a jaundiced eye, so I think the price was great. As for the timing, nothing wrong. Been in the works and I think Richard has a vision as to when and how high the sp will go, something like 4 months and $6......... but that's just MHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply