HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Ricter, I did exactly the same and was kicking myself back in September. But I wore out my kicking boots and have gladly accepted my position. Better than nothing. And I've added some, since Sept. and will continue to, as trading opportunities and more cash become available.

The bonus for me, was to get as many friends & clients in on this, as I could. I told them all on Sept. 10th, when it closed at $1.64. Unfortuantely, most of them waited until it was over $3.00 (only 3 days later). And they're all still in.

From the numbers you bought in at, looks like we might be in around the same time. I've waited this long, so why NOT longer to get the better payoff. Especially with the possibilities - spin off, buy out, $tock $plit.......With respect to Crazydick, "Kick me, when we reach $40.00".

strato-kick

strato

New Message
Please login to post a reply