HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

There is a central camp

posted on Feb 06, 2008 11:06AM

I just got off the phone with Peter Smith of FNC and confirm the following:

• FNC do not need a camp because they will use the one owned by Biliken Manaement Services that is 12kms NE of FNC's claim adjoining NOT's DE1 claim. This camp is a central camp that has/is been used by all the Mc Fauld's players, including NOT when they first started.
  • Ground geophysics with 50m spacings are currently ongoing in partnership with NOT, the results of which will be used to spot the drill holes for the upcoming drill program.
  • Biliken Mangment Services will be operating FNC exploration operations, including the upcoming drill program, as they have been for NOT. This company is currently arranging a drill for FNC.
  • No partnership, JV or anything else will be done until that anomaly adjoining NOT's DE 1 is tested. His strategy is as I suspected, and as Ihave previously expressed on this board - drill first.
  • Drilling will take place "sooner rather than later". 
  • They are still using the preliminary results of the recent airborne geophysics survey - nobdoy has the final results yet.

Sorry poly and Al, but, I still 'love' you guys...

Regards,

B. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply