HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

If the visuals were as good as DE1, I believe the share price would jump dramatically.

The only issue that i have heard time and time again is tonnage. If it is seen (soon to be proven) via visuals that there is a high grade of mineralization, LOOK OUT!!!!!

Based on the holes drilled to date, there is such a high grade of mineralization that we dont require huge tonnage. If there is a step out, with additional high grades of mineralization, ladies and gentleman, say hello to MINE.

I look at the players coming on board now and prior to yesterdays release. There are new JV's added daily to help drill Noronts property.

Folks, you know as well as I do that these folks know more than we do. Air studies, Geological assessments, yatta yatta. Its been (or is being) done.

They would not come on board if we were a one pod wonder.

Hang on tight, because i believe we will be in for quite a ride.

On a side note, I just found out my wife is having twins. Daddy is gonna need some more cash now......and NOT is gonna give it to him

Go Not Go

NGL

New Message
Please login to post a reply