HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Quiz, I love the movement today and am looking for NR early next week. One comment though, regarding Sudbury, announcement was made A while back regarding INCREASED reserves there.(see below) however, it is deep, way deep. The beauty of the Ring is that it isn't that deep and will be easier and cheaper to extract. got to love NOT

Comp Vale Do Rio announces CVRD's nickel reserves increase at Sudbury

Co announces that exploration drilling at Creighton, a more than century-old nickel mine near Sudbury, province of Ontario, Canada, is confirming mineralization at depth that has the potential to extend the mine life well into the future and continue its longstanding economic contribution to its wholly-owned subsidiary, CVRD Inco Ltd. Ontario operations. The Creighton Deep Project, a deep mine exploration program, has the potential to almost double the proven and probable reserves at Creighton from 17 million metric tons grading 3.1% nickel and 2.5% copper to up to 32 million metric tons grading 1.9 to 2.2% nickel and 2 to 2.3% copper. CVRD has proven and probable reserves of 850 mln metric tons grading 1.37% nickel, and, the largest in the world, the Ontario deposits represent 17.8% of its total reserves, as reported on the Form 20F annual report for 2006 filed with the U.S. SEC.

New Message
Please login to post a reply